Hell-o, darklings! Hope all of you have started 2018 in great style! Do you use to make plans for the year ahead or resolutions? Do you make wishes?
I usually make wishes and some planning/strategy. So now I have several things in motion to bring some projects to life. Here are some of them:
– Pere Lachaise – The Art of The French Cemetery (as announced on the Gothic Beauty article http://www.gothicbeauty.com/2017/10/tragic-books-illustrated-dark-fantasy-and-gothic-fiction-from-isis-sousa/ is under production, and if all goes as planned, will be published this late Spring.
– As Black As Ice (As Cold As Thorns, book#2) is being written, edited, and beta read, all at the same time and also scheduled for late Spring/Summer publishing. My dear newsletter subscribers will have access to a free e-book copy when this title is out!
– YouTube channel, almost there! I planned to launch it this month… It won’t be possible. But stay tuned for the next couple of weeks, and you may have a surprise! 😉
– An idea for a free story in video format. I’ve been dreaming about making an illustrated book for adults, narrating a girl’s nightmare and most recently, I’ve been asking myself what it would look (and sound) like it was made in video format. How would you, as a fan of books, like such a project? Let me know your opinion. I’d like to publish it later this year, around Autumn.
– New Gothic novel ideas – I have now several ideas for new illustrated gothic novels, which I hope to start writing this year and publish from the next year on. They will be within the subgenres Steampunk, Traditional Gothic and Urban Gothic. I will share more with you in time.
So, hope you have a brilliant year ahead, with much love, great ideas and creations and much success on your endeavours. Thank you for your support! 🙂
TRAGIC BOOKS VALENTINE’S PROMOTIONS 2018
This 14th February Win a kit with
3 paperbacks: As Cold As Thorns, The Night of Elisa and Eleanor’s Gift
+ 1 year digital subscription (3 issues) of Gothic Beauty Magazine
How to participate: All you have to do is to subscribe to Tragic Books Newsletter. If you have done that already, you are automatically in! Yeah!
One subscriber will be randomly selected and I will contact you to get your shipping address/deliver the Valentine’s Gift.
Your chance to win on Twitter! Follow Tragic Books on Twitter & Retweet the Valentine’s Promo to win one of the 3 Kindle copies of Valencia Noir + 1 year digital subscription (3 issues) of Gothic Beauty Magazine.
4 lucky winners will win one of the announced prizes. I will contact you via Tweeter to deliver the goodies.